Friday, December 14, 2007

Muslims

I've decided that all Muslims throughout the world are terrorist Idiots. Every time you hear of any problems all over the world, who are causing those problems? Muslims, that's who.

I came to that conclusion because none of them have ever spoken out to me or the world that they are not. What's up with that? In America, if a maniac redneck, cop, hippy or anyone else goes crazy and shoots a bunch of people, most of the rednecks, cops and hippies or any other type of people would immediately and loudly proclaim that most of their kind are not like that at all and the maniac does not represent them in any way. They would also want the law to take the appropriate action as soon as possible to put the maniacs away or put them out of their misery because they don't deserve to breath our air after doing such a horrible thing.

So, having no reason to believe otherwise, they are all terrorist idiots and any living within our borders should be kicked out and sent back to whatever sand pit hell they came from.

Another huge problem I have with all those idiots who come here to our country from those sand pits is they don't in the slightest try and learn our language, learn to appreciate it here and learn to act like Americans. They are taking over all our small rural and city markets, motels and any other businesses they can get their hands on. They never hire any local american youth like the previous american owners did. They bring their entire 20 person family to work 24 hours a day and give nothing back to the local community at all. When you walk in to the store, the owner is ALWAYS standing there on the phone talking in his language, basically ignoring you other than his hand out to get your money. Most times they look at the customer as someone who is trying to steal from them.

Well, guess what? I've made a personal decision in my life to never give any of them another dime of my money and will never again step into any market or business that they own.

Does this make me some kind of racist? You damn right and proud of it and will be toward the Muslims until they decide to speak out against their own kind who bomb, rape and kill innocents all over the world.

One last thing I'm proud of is the freedom in America to say these things right out in the open in this Blog. Damn, we're lucky to be living here.

1 comment:

Cem KURKCU said...

Hey Paul-The best barber I have ever known-;

The word comes from your blog as follows;

"I've decided that all Muslims throughout the world are terrorist Idiots. "

Well, friend, sometimes it is really hard to wear the glasses the people you seriously criticize. Of course, no act of killing innocent people is supported in any religion. I think it is about personality, moreover if any population, country or organization in the world decide to kill people, there are many ways to rationalize it, i.e religion, money, anti-terrorism, even for the sake of bringing peace!!! As a friend of you and as a Muslim, I want to say that I disregard your comment "Every time you hear of any problems all over the world, who are causing those problems? Muslims, that's who." That is irrational and it reflects a shallow perspective. I have no word for the Muslim population in your country, I have no idea about them. But when you generalize your comments and use the words "all Muslims throughout the world...", it gives me a great agony, because the words are coming out of an intellectual brain.

I am sorry if I made you angry, but I wanted to write down my ideas.

With my best regards...